JOIN OUR TEAM
MISSION OF THE POSITION
To meet targets for the sale of VW vehicles, accessories and associated warranty, and insurance products whilst securing profits to the company and exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Attends to showroom visitors.
- Answers customers’ inquiries with regard to product specifications, pricing, and payment methods.
- Assists in giving information to customers regarding financing options for vehicles and submits formalities such as car quotations and simulations and calculates price discounts.
- Keeps record of customer information for customer call reports.
- Demonstrates product in accordance with procedures.
- Registers sales, and delivers cash for invoicing to Showroom Assistant on daily bases.
- Prepares proposals based on customer's requirements and standard technical specification
- Negotiates and finalizes sales agreements and ensures timely payment of receivables
- Ensures proper documentation processes and legal transfer of the vehicle to the customer name
- Monitors and reports on market trends and competitor activity.
- Links between the customers and the AAS department
- Arranges and assists with test drives for vehicles
- Follows up on Showroom car display and cleanness
- All other reasonable duties as requested by the VW showroom manager
- Helps in any VW Event and attend when needed accordingly
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
- I. Knowledge: Bachelors degree with a business orientation or an equivalent experience
Technical background and ability to read and understand technical terms and products specification
- II. Experience: More than 2 years of experience in the field of Automotive