JOIN OUR TEAM
- Attends to showroom visitors.
- Arranges display as requested by Brand/Sales manager.
- Answers customers’ inquiries with regard to product specifications, pricing, and payment methods.
- Assists in giving information to customers regarding financing options for vehicles and submits formalities such as car quotations and simulations and calculates price discounts.
- Keeps record of customer information for customer call reports.
- Demonstrates product in accordance with procedures.
- Registers sales, and delivers cash for invoicing to Showroom Assistant on daily bases.
- Prepares proposals based on customer's requirements and standard technical specification
- Negotiates and finalizes sales agreements and ensures timely payment of receivables
- Ensures proper documentation processes and legal transfer of the vehicle to the customer name
- Monitors and reports on market trends and competitor activity.
- Links between the customers and the AAS department
- Arranges and assists with test drives for vehicles
- I. Knowledge: Bachelors degree with a business orientation or an equivalent experience
Technical background and ability to read and understand technical terms and products specification
- II. Experience: 2-3 years of experience in the field of Automotive sales management is an added advantage.
- III. Competencies:
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency in using MS office and Software
- Excellent Client Service Orientation
- Strong Influencing and Change Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- a. Environmental conditions: NA