JOIN OUR TEAM
- Diagnoses the vehicles’ mechanical problems and conducts inspections for repairing failures
- Repairs mechanical systems malfunctions, determines and replaces the necessary broken and worn out parts and components after consulting the Team Leader and by respecting the Repair time standards.
- Performs final verification on his own work before releasing the car.
- Reports completion of work to Team Leader.
- Maintains workshop tools and special tools and equipments in good conditions, avoids their misuse and ensures the workshop/workstation cleanliness.
- Completes the vehicle’s inspection sheet and delivers it to the Service Advisor after the car’s repair.
I. Knowledge: TS degree in Mechanics or any equivalent with thorough knowledge of cars' mechanical systems and competence with a variety of mechanics tools
Advanced knowledge of cars diagnostic scanner use
II. Experience: 3 years of relevant experience in the mechanical field with thorough knowledge of Automotive systems and mechanical services and repairs
- Very good
- a. Environmental conditions: Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles and to outside weather conditions.
The noise level in the environment is loud.
- a. Physical requirements and conditions: Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle.