JOIN OUR TEAM
- Receives finished cars repair order from workshop Team Leaders and Service Advisors and verifies their proper repair as per quality standards.
- Performs customers’ cars test drives to ensure that all the required work has been carried out and that quality control has been met.
- Registers remarks concerning repairs on the job order & any additional observations.
- If any additional observations are required the quality controller informs the Team Leader and the Service Advisor accordingly.
- Registers the tested and repaired cars on a checklist mentioning all the inspection service and general repairs done.
- Ensures that the cars are in a good condition and that the defected parts have been safely put back and informs the Service Advisors about the delivery time.
- I. Knowledge:
- TS degree in Electro-Mechanics or any equivalent.
- Knowledge in repair and troubleshooting of both mechanical and electrical vehicles systems
- Able to identify all quality defects.
- Able to conduct all quality checks, measured and visual.
- II. Experience: 0-2 years relevant quality control experience with Automotive Dealerships with a good Knowledge of electro-mechanical issues, service and repairs
- III. Competencies:
- Very Good command of English and Arabic
- Very good use of Software
- Excellent use of ISO standards
- Excellent Client Service Orientation
- Strong Influencing skills
- Good decisiveness and communication skills
- Very good Adaptability skills