JOIN OUR TEAM
- Arranges appointments with doctors, Aesthetic Centers and provides professional information about the company s' products by explaining its advantages over older drugs, attempting to convince them.
- Communicates with the direct supervisor on goals
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with Doctors and Aesthetic Centers and Keeps detailed records of all their contacts
- Reaches (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets set by the Sales Supervisor
- Plans work schedules and timetables within his/her own regional area of responsibility and stays informed about the latest activities of health services
- Regularly attends company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Monitors competitors’ activities and products and maintains up-to-date knowledge of new developments in the field.
- Takes orders and coordinates with the concerned on the delivery process. Follows up with customers on receivables
- Takes the opportunity to prospect for new business and evaluate the sales potential of existing customers
- Handles the money collection
I. Knowledge: Bachelor of Science in pharmaceutical science or any related field
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Demonstrated ability to promote and sell goods, services, and concepts
- 2 years sales experience in the bio pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent command of English and/or French
- Proficiency in using MS office and Software
- Excellent Client Service Orientation
- Strong Influencing and Change Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- a. Environmental conditions: N/A
Physical requirements and conditions: waiting long hours to see doctors despite appointments