JOIN OUR TEAM
- Oversees and manages Kettaneh Pharma social media pages
- Design and Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Performs other duties as required related to the support of Marketing programs and strategies
- Degree in graphic design, advertising, marketing, Communication, or any related field.
0 - 1 year of experience
- Excellent command of English, French & Arabic
- Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator & MS Office use,
- Very Good Decisiveness and excellent communication skills
- Good Adaptability and Analytical thinking skills
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and able to work in an environment where tight timelines/deadlines are normal course and last minute changes a given.
Physical requirements and conditions: Long hours sitting behind desk and PC