JOIN OUR TEAM
- Arranges appointments with doctors, Aesthetic Centers and provides professional information about the companys' products by explaining their competitive advantages.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with Doctors and Aesthetic Centers and Keeps detailed records of all their contacts. Prospect new ones to generate new business.
- Reaches (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets set by the Aesthetic Manager.
- Plans work schedules and timetables within his/her own regional area of responsibility and stays informed about the latest activities of health services. Present coverage-visits schedule on monthly and daily basis.
- Regularly attends company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Monitors competitors’ activities and products and maintains up-to-date knowledge of new developments in the field.
- Takes orders and coordinates with the concerned on the delivery process. Follows up with customers on receivables and collection.
I. Knowledge: Bachelor of Science in pharmaceutical science or any related field.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to promote and sell goods, services, and concepts.
- 2 years sales experience in the Aesthetic devices field.